Vivo Per Lei - Vivo Dead Sea Minerals
I was in Las Vegas in the fancy Ceasers Palace mall where I was approached by a man working at a stand selling DSC Dead Sea Mineral products.He did a demonstration and the product actually seemed to make a difference.
He told me that they were having a promo special for a $400 kit that has that included 3 products and proceeded to show me on his iphone what it "supposedly" regularly costs over $1,000. I bought into this scam hook line and sinker.
When I got back home I did ome reserach and found that this is a big fat scamaroo.Please do not be the next sucker to fall for this deal!!!!!!review #235243
You may also like
- " I have worn hair extensions for 5 years and wanted to try something new. I was recommended to try Hot Heads from a few Cosmetologist friends. ..."
- "I saw the tv ad that showed pricing to be $29.95. Upon receipt of product I read the packing list and found that they were going to require 5..."
- "Got this "offer" after filling a Morrison's survey. Stemologica and Beautemer are offering "free" trial - only for the shipment value of 3.99 - and 14 days after your order..."
- "UPS Claims DisputePackage was picked up by UPS at my home 2/15/13 (Friday) in DelawareThe item was wrapped and taped with card board, forming an inner box around the item,..."
- "I hate hate hate kirby! They are worthless.. I bought the Sentria and have had nothing but problems since day 1. I have been trying to call the people whom..."
- "I called Petco to set up a grooming appt. for my little dog who is all but blind, and the earliest they said they had was the following Tues...."
- " I have been waiting for 10 weeks for Paypower to unblock my card. I want my money. Blackhawk wrote me a letter stating my dispute case has been solved..."
- "Are employees trained to use social media as a vehicle for embarrassing customers? This appears to be recurring behavior from the responses and can only serve to hurt the brand...."
- "Copper Hands Half-Finger Support Gloves REVIEW - Save Your Money!! This company should be liable for false advertising and scamming people out of their hard-earned money and then shut down...."