Vivo Per Lei - Vivo Dead Sea Minerals

I was in Las Vegas in the fancy Ceasers Palace mall where I was approached by a man working at a stand selling DSC Dead Sea Mineral products.He did a demonstration and the product actually seemed to make a difference.

He told me that they were having a promo special for a $400 kit that has that included 3 products and proceeded to show me on his iphone what it "supposedly" regularly costs over $1,000. I bought into this scam hook line and sinker.

When I got back home I did ome reserach and found that this is a big fat scamaroo.Please do not be the next sucker to fall for this deal!!!!!!

More Review Details

Helpful? 76 Yes 76 1 No 1
Had the same issue 36 Yes 36
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 31 #989974

Ditto with me. My fave is still burning this morning. Don't know if it is from product or my embarrassment.

PG

Feb 23 #949669 Gainesville, Florida

I too recently found I had been scammed. Suckered me in at Gainesville Oaks Mall for the facial gel peel, lowed the price to $50.00 and I bought it a month ago. I like the product, but when I went online to Amazon this week and found it for $8.00 I was upset. I bought the entire line from Amazon for little over $50.00, which I was quoted in the hundreds at the mall Kiosk.

Pat

Jan 02 #924645 Mobile, Alabama

At Riverwalk mall in New Orleans connected to the Hilton. They got me good. The guy was also Jewish and good looking. I really feel *** I paid that outrageous price. Live and learn. Scammers are everywhere.

jess

Dec 11, 2014 #914591

Omg I see me and my sister are not the first to get scammed at the mall over this product. I'm extremely pissed. The guy kept harrassing us and even grabbed my sister and told us to come test the dead sea scrub. Would not let us leave until 35$ later for just a thing of scrub. I seen online that it is 8$. I will be returning tomorrow and getting something done. This happened at the bossier city mall in Louisiana. I can't believe they are allowed to harrass people and scam them in the middle of malls!!! Where is security!?

Sassy

Dec 01, 2014 #909310

I bought one for 40 $ you have to barter and I can get it from Amazon cheaper but he ony made $20 from me their over head ,the kiosks are expensive ,usually $6000.00 a month no joke.....so in all reality they are making $ 10 for our conveince.....my opinion

Ceil

Sep 08, 2014 #867404 Germantown, Wisconsin

My daughter and I had this at Mayfair mall in Milwaukee but we went to lunch and found them cheap on the internet and bought them on amazon. I like the product but I would not pay the other price

monica

Jun 26, 2014 #832651 Rancho Cucamonga, California

Oh my!!!! This is so wrong.I was walking at the victoria Gardens today and got stopped to get a demo about this product.He started off with $200 then dropped it to $100 ended at $49.00. I thought I got a good deal.I looked it up and seen the same product in amazon for $8 something. I'm pissed! YES at VICTORIA GARDENS don't get fooled.

Jun 13, 2014 #827043

Like everyone else here, I was approached at a mall, given a demonstration and sold on the facial peel. After I told the guy it looked great but I could not afford it because I just got laid off. He took pity on me and lowered the price to $45. I felt like I got a good price till I saw it for $8.24 on amazon! Needless to say I am pissed!
This happened yesterday, I an on going back today and returning it. If they won't refund my $, he better give me some free products !!
B E W A R E !!!!!
I can't believe I was ripped off like that even after I told him I lost my job!
It was only $45 but still! My heart really goes out to you people that got scammed for hundreds or even a thousand dollars!
To the mall owners know that these kiosks are ripping people off? How is this ok???

2 0 Reply

Apr 09, 2014 #803471

Tried some of the product that my daughter paid a lot for. It put slivers or splinters in my cheeks. I finally got them out. The stuff gelled up and you couldn't use it. It was like a jelly ball. She paid over $200.00 dollars for it and we had to throw it away. Don't be tricked!!

Lauren

Jan 19 #933122

this is happening to me now! I bought the facial peeling cream and now I am picking off these little ball-like things stuck on my cheeks!

Feb 25 #950722 Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Ok People who Think they got scammed " Don't be a Frickin Victim" ! Learn to REVERSE THE SCAM ! I "thought" I was scammed TOO ! Last year after a woman approached me I ended up getting •Day Cream •Vit C nite cream • Sea Salt Body Scrub • Rich Body Moisture Cream • Facial Peel *(yes those little Balls are your dead Skin all you need to do is rinse your face), I got 5 Products for 200.00 WITH a FREE Refill on the 3 Facial Products ~ if I brought the •Reciept ( which I kept in one of the Boxes the cream came in) & • the EMPTY JARS. The following 6 months I did not return figuring I was scammed, but Ran into their Kiosk Again at the mall ! As they approached me I told them "No you guys Scammed me last year & I think I threw out my Reciept for the FREE Refills", They Indisted on sitting me in their chair & put a Face Mask on part of my face & Intensive Wrinkle Cream. Then the guy Put a Bag together with Sea Scrub, Body Moisturiser & The 3 Refills I never came for & then gave me INTENSIVE Wrinkle Cream & Serum & a Age Defying/ Wrinkle Eliminator Mask. YES I did pay 300.00 !!! But I received 8 Products with Very Intensive Ingredients etc. then I stopped back a week later with my Empty Bottles & Recieved The 3 Original Refills AGAIN w/ no Reciept. ! ! ! So I guess instead of getting Angry, get Smart; Go Back, tell them "Hey You Guys Scammed me man" ! They will do ANYTHING to make you Happy & you will receive MUCH MORE than you came for !

0 1 Reply
reta

Mar 25, 2014 #798765

Hi every body,
I used to have big problems with dead sea products, but am getting in better shape now. Here's a good site I found that really helped. It gave me great methods,and showed me what I was doing wrong before...there's even lots of free articles on the site...http://deadseaproductstore.com

buys to much stuff

Jan 11, 2014 #772105

hate to add more aggravation, but I bought mine all for $9 each...

Jolia

Dec 06, 2013 #753622

How does Dead Sea products Help My Skin?Does it works for everyone?Does it worth the price? Is It the same products with ( http://deadseaproductstore.com )?
please send me more details a bout dead sea products.
Regards.
Jolia?

mimi

Nov 18, 2013 #744041

the exact same thing happen to me in a New Brunswick Canada mall. I was with Biotherm for 13 years and very satsfied but this guy was so convincing and you know the rest...just like that woman in Las vagas.Pure scam and worth not even a penny!

scammed

Nov 17, 2013 #743545 Council Bluffs, Iowa

same sort of setup in the mall at council bliffs, ia. the guy presented a sheet showing how expensive it was..175$+ for each of the creams. I only had 100 on me so he pulls me aside and says before his partner gets back, hes gonna cut me a deal on the ones he cant sell with ripped packages, gets me one cream, and enough samples to equal out to the secondary crème, and even tosses in a couple of the soap bars. tells me I cant tell people the deal he gave me, he even charged the taxes on it, but pocketed the money. he never had change on him, and said since it was such a good deal, I shouldn't worry abou the other 3 dollars and change. I asked him why he added taxes, and he still had the balls to say "oh that tax is because of Obama."

3 0 Reply
peekaboo

Nov 16, 2013 #743390

I, too ,believe I have been scammed, I should have done the same thing... do my own research. I spent more than I should. I will not be buying their stuff from them again. I have been ripped off and feel like ***! No wonder I didn't feel good after I got home after spending that much money into it! :sigh :(
Lesson learned! : :upset I am very very upset by how people can be like that. :sigh It breaks my heart, but at the same time.. I am pissed now that I know how much they really do cost!

Nov 13, 2013 #742094

I was also approached mad trying to not be rude I let him do his presentation. I ended up getting suckered into the manicure kit which started out at 75$ and ended up at 25$. He then tried to sell me some sort of exfoliant for my face which was 35$ - ultimately I said no but it worked pretty amazing and I'd love to try it !

Debbie

Nov 03, 2013 #737268

Was approached in Las Vegas also and they wanted about 175 for peel, day moisture and night cream, said I would think about it and he made a comment and I stated that he did. It know me and if I said I would think about it I would, he then went down to 29.95 for peel and handed me a while bunch of day cream and of course I bought...love the product..Got home and ordered from amazon and it cost me 39.95 for peel, day moisture and night cream and an eye serum also, peel only 8.50..when first introduced to this stuff my cousin had gone to Las Vegas and bought some for about 175 and used on me so I already knew what it was....and loved it but was not paying that price for it, 29.95 , good deal from whTbhe was asking and a hand ful of moisture....but Amazon, great deal, went to some other web sites and they are wanting any where from 29.95 to 65 for peel depending on who you go through......they know if your at Las Vegas you must have money, right, I did but was not going to be scammed....love the product though , sales man real pushy but hey trying to make a buck, :p

One pissed of consumer

Oct 18, 2013 #730676

All I have to say, was it a *** non american S.O.B? Yes!
I found the very same product on amazon for 19 bucks. I spent $ 177.55
Yes I got scamed didnt realize it till I came home a did my research also I even tired
Retuning it they would not return my money back. Talk about scaming people and making off with there money. Now my bank is involved. They wont get away with this! And for people who say oh its just 177 dollers NO! I worked my *** off and sweat the crack of my *** for it, they will not make off with that money. Lesson learned this is the first and last time this will ever *** happen to me, sorry about inapropriate language but this is infuriating to me! :(

2 0 Reply

1-20 of 41 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.